February 12, 2009

So I guess the voyage began today, in a manner of speaking. I flew out of Rochester at 630 this morning and arrived in San Jose at 11am (their time...2pm est). I'm hanging out at my brothers house until Saturday when I leave for Australia at 1030 pm. Arriving in Sydney at 805 (their time) on the 16th. I got here and showered because I hate the memory of the plane so did that, drank wine and sat around and did very little. So here my voyage starts, listening to some cross cultural music of some sort after my 4th or so glass of California wine (yum), and my first cup of tea. Since I'm going on approximate one hour of sleep and some airplane sleep (i.e. shutting my eyes to wake up to a flight attended asking me questions). I intend to pass out out now...will update more if anything arises until then here' to California grapes!
:sings California here i come in my head:

No comments:

Post a Comment